The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using this HappyChristmasFromJohn website (Website), or any part of it. We will modify these conditions from time to time (normally just before Christmas) and not tell you. By using this Website you agree to be annoyed by these conditions.
- The content available on this Website is for general entertainment and interest only and we do not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness (especially party games and drinking competitions). Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way.
- The content (often lifted from elsewhere) is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Website including by framing or similar means is encouraged at your own risk.
- We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using or from, this Website. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked website. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
- You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods (including software) or services offered by third parties via the Website or on the Internet. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk, so don't come crying to us.
- If you have any comments or complaints about the Website, please get in touch with me. I am more receptive to comments when you buy me quality wine or a decent meal in a top London resturant.
- These conditions are probably not governed by English Law, but ones I make up.